Welcome to Santa Cruz County’s Bicycle Courier Blog

I thought it would be great to have a place where Bike Couriers and Bike Riders could meet and talk, share stories, trade advice, and build an online community. I look forward to reading and writing our Courier stories, news, and comments.

Rick Graves

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cultural differences

Some things I'm enjoying in Watsonville that you hardly ever see in Santa Cruz:

Girls popping their gum.
People actually loading stuff in trucks.
Cowboy Hats.
$1 tacos.
The 98 cent store.
No Volvos.
Red Tail Hawks.

I promise to get a new camera soon, somehow the screen on my cybershot got cracked.

Ride safe

1 comment:

Yokota Fritz said...

I broke my camera rear display while bombing down toward Wilder Ranch from the UCSC trails. I still use the camera but it's awfully hard to frame and verify the image!

And yes, Watsonville's very different from Santa Cruz! I almost feel like I'm in south Texas or the Central Valley :-)